|National Medical Clinic, Inc.|
|American Medical General, Inc.|
|National Patient Medical Services Management Organizations |
|National Organization of American Physicians™ Physician Referral Service|
|Phone Toll Free 1 (800) 582-0095 for Information or Enrollment and Physician Referral|
Sermorelin Acetate is a "growth hormone-releasing hormone" (GHRH). This prescription drug is compounded by U.S. pharmacies pursuant to a physician's prescription and is patient self-injected subcutaneously. It stimulates the pituitary gland to naturally produce increased amounts of human growth hormone. Sermorelin Acetate is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced by the brain to stimulate pituitary production of human growth hormone. The increased volume of human growth hormone (hGH) produced by the pituitary gland causes an increase in the production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) by the liver and results in the benefits of treatment provided to the adult patient.
SERMORELIN THERAPY FOR ADULTS
Sermorelin growth hormone releasing hormone is used in adult Sermorelin therapy to secure the following benefits:
- Increases the development of lean body mass through the development of new muscle cells
- Reduces body fat through lipolysis
- Increases energy and vitality
- Increases strength
- Increases endurance
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system
- Increases IGF-1 production
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases calcium retention, and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone or bone density.
- Increases protein synthesis and stimulates the growth of all internal organs except the brain.
TO REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT
MEDICAL TREATMENTS, FEES,
ENROLLMENT AND REFERRAL TO
A PHYSICIAN IN YOUR AREA
Copyright 2012 National Medical Clinic, Inc.